To add a new product you first have to access the Admin Panel. Then, on the left menu of the platform, click on Products and then Add new:
Now you will have to fill fields in the page:
Here is an explanation for each field:
- Name: used to identify the product. The ideal would be to create a pattern for the names of all products.
- Description: describe your products explaining the attributes, resources, differential, etc.
- Brand: enter the brand of the product.
- Product type: enter the product type.
- System Status: will the product be enabled or disabled? If you select “disabled”, the product won’t appear on the front-end of the platform.
- SKU code: enter the SKU code identifying the product.
- Product Code + Type of Code: other than the SKU code, you can add another code to identify your product (such as EAN13, EAN5, UPC,etc.).
- Product Access Permissions: Select for which level of permission you wish to show the product.
- Hierarchy (Category to which the product belongs): Select the category that the product belongs to.
- Start Date & Finish Date: Define the start and finish date at which the product will be available on the front-end of the portal.
- Display the Specs on the Product Page: Select this option if you wish to display the specifications on the product page.
- Display the Features on the Product Page: Select this option if you wish to display the features on the product page.
- Product is Launching: if you select this option a tag “Launch” will be added to the product.
- Product is a Bestseller: if you select this option a tag “Bestseller” will be added to the product.
Once you filled in the form and choose the appropriate options, click on Save. There you go, the product has been created!
If you have any additional questions, please get in touch with our Support Team at email@example.com.